homer little one

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

rosy

Gracie is very happy with her new family My friends sister is holding her and loving her and her nephew loves her too.I am very glad that my friend sent me some pictures.I am so happy that I let her have her it makes feel good to see my friend very happy.Homer as a puppy looks like her He is on the couch when he was that little.

Attachments

• homer's puppy.jpg
    homer's puppy.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 358
  • resized gracie 2.jpg
    resized gracie 2.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 344
  • resized26.jpg
    resized26.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 345
  • 00000.jpg
    00000.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 387

rosy

type

Well she and Homer are jack sht-zus a rare breed but adorable we got Homer from the horse and buggie people The father was selling puppies for his son to have some spending money.We got Homer for 150 dollars. The boy was quite happy.When I got together with my hubby I had a pure white sht-zu and he had a jack russell.My dog passed first of bladder problems he was so sweet he used to give hugs The day that we had to have him put down he gave us both hugs before the vet took him It was a really sad day for us I guess dogs have their own personalities This happened about 6 years ago His dog liked to dig his jack russell He passed digging he would dig all day long we had a spot for him so that he could dig . Anyhow I love my Homer and he sure made cute puppies He has personality like a jack especially walking him. I guess y ou can call them jack shits (lol)

rosy

my dogs

these are the dogs we had before they were adorable too My dog liked to steal gloves too Bill's dog was a shoulder dog.

Attachments

• june 28 04 037.jpg
    june 28 04 037.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 362
  • IMGA0826.jpg
    IMGA0826.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 347
  • IMGA0825.jpg
    IMGA0825.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 361
  • IMGA0875.jpg
    IMGA0875.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 385
  • IMGA0870.jpg
    IMGA0870.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 354

shadylane5acres

Hi rosy, they are cuties. I believe that to be true about animals having their own personalities. We have two German Shepherds. One female the other male. The male is a young pup yet, and he is very lovable unlike the female. He doesn't give hugs like your late friend, that would be something, having your pet give you a hug. Like the quote being said a different way..."have you hugged your owner today?"

Take care rosy and thank you for sharing your friends and pictures.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com