house plants

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

hey i,m trying to downsize my house plants , getting to hard for me to bring in and out . i,d like to trade 4or 5 of them for canna red lucifer , or one nice plant of some sort . i have fire flash , grape ivy , arrowhead phl. zzplant hen&chicks , both red &green , and couple sedums cuttings that have been in dirt , so most likely have root now . Nancy B.

Bernie

Welcome from the PNW. Glad you found us. Make yourself at home. We have a lovely group here. What kind of crafts do you do? I am into all sorts of crafts but making greeting cards with pressed flowers from my garden is my favorite.
Sorry I can't help you either. I gave away my canna's a year ago because it broke my heart to see them broken by the crazy winds we have here.

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi Nancy,
I wish I had red cannas to share. I do have some orange. Let me know if you would like some I also have blue flag walking Iris.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com