How sweet is she???

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Kya D

Today when I went and got the mail there in my PO box was the biggest surprise. There was an evny from Mow's Garden with 5 packages of seeds as a thank you gift.
There was 3 different cosmos, 1 of autumn beauty sunflowers, and lantana
seeds.
I have ordered from Mow's for some time, but never expected these free seeds. :)

Kya D

OMGosh I lied! The seeds are from a very dear friend here at GF.
I finally found the note telling me who sent them.
THANKS to you.

Kya D

My friends at GF do make me feel lucky :D
I am so blessed to be part of this wonderful bunch.

Kya D

Ya know you are pretty dear to me.
Thanks Ms. Sandi
You're the best
Don't ya just love Mow's, Doris is just so special. She really seems to want to work with you on anything she can do to help. One year she sent me a list of seeds she had that weren't on site and told me I could pick three free.

SandiB

I love Doris too Kya :) Have ordered seeds many times & she will package them special for you. Back in the day @ GH when we had Birthday Round Robin I would special order HAPPY BIRTHDAY seeds packages.
I have not ordered live plants from her ...yet. Have you? Her prices are great on seeds & plants :)

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com