Recipe How to Cook White Rice [+Video]

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

S

Sweet Basil

How to Cook White Rice [+Video]

Warm, fluffy white rice is the perfect side dish to many a meal. Whether you’re topping it with sticky chicken or covering it in a crockpot chicken, this is how to cook white rice perfectly.

how-to-cook-white-rice-stove-top-8.jpg

The first time I cooked rice on my own it came out gummy. It was no bueno. So just in case you’re out there googling, here’s how to cook white rice. You got this, my friend.

Rice is one of the most universal grains out there. You can turn rice into anything, a casserole, a side dish, or even a soup. You’d think that would make it a well made recipe but instead it can be a bit tricky.

Have you ever had any of these issues?

• Burnt bottom of the rice
  • Gummy/pasty rice
  • Undercooked crispy rice
  • Overcooked bloated rice
  • A skin on or under the rice
  • BLAND rice

Yeah, I’ve done them all. Let me tell you EXACTLY How to Cook White Rice.

(more…)

READ: How to Cook White Rice [+Video]

Continue reading...

Here's another method. Buy an InstaPot. That's really what they are, a fancy rice cooker. And let me tell you, they cook absolutely perfect sticky rice with essentially zero effort. Quick too!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back