Recipe How to Make the BEST French Toast

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

S

Sweet Basil

How to Make the BEST French Toast

French toast has been one of my favorite breakfasts since I was a little girl. I love it no matter how it’s made, regular bread to specialty bread. But I still had to discover how to make the best french toast recipe, and I did!

This recipe is your classic French toast with a surprising ingredient in the batter. I can’t wait for you to try this! You’ll never do French toast any other way!

st-what-kind-of-bread-for-french-toast-8-1-600x900.jpg

A long time ago I was a little 7 or maybe 8 year old and my uncle came to visit. My dad’s brother was super into his convertible and we all loved to hop in and go for rides with the top down. He was so cool.

One day we were sitting around for breakfast and my mom made french toast. Uncle Richard reached for the homemade maple syrup, hesitated and then switched to the homemade raspberry syrup and drizzled it all over the french toast quickly followed by powdered sugar. I was shocked. That much sugar on french toast and Mom didn’t say a word!

(more…)

READ: How to Make the BEST French Toast

Continue reading...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back