How to transplant peppers

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

fishycomics

I grabbed potting mix, a container and a seed, over time the seed germinated, to a healthy pup, and a small plant, finally with fruit, my Peas did quite well, and just not producing as many, like the String beans, with the amount of space I have, I decided to remove the Peas, put he Peppers in its place, I had made a pvc shovel, shows you, no matter what you do like, share, a lot we can learn and make

Recycled goods put to use.
In this vid I show what I did. feel free to criticize then say not a thing, I thank yee all have a wonderful grow day

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back