Howdy From Kentucky!

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's good to see you here. We have a Bluegrass thread here to and you'll find some more friends there.

KyGal

yea I already found it....lol
I got an invite from GardenBear.....gotta get to bed...have to work in the morning...But I'll Be Back.

KyGal

Bernie

Hi KyGal I've only been here a few days but I've found a lot of people I know so I'm already having fun. I know you will too. I look forward to getting to know you.

swindy

Hi Kygal so good to see you! I know you from another site and am glad Randy had a way to get in touch with you.

Dale

Super Moderator
Staff member
I was gone a few days and just catching up. Welcome KyGal, let me know if I can help you in any way. Join the fun!!!

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Kygal, Looks like you are already at home. Look forward to getting to know you. Where is Harlan? My husband graduated high school in Pikeville.

Spider_Lily

Welcome KyGal glad to see you found your way home to.It feel's good to be able to come here and know there's always a friend online.:)

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com