hummers more than ever

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Kya D

The hummers are more than ever...we have between 25 and 30 every morning and evening.

Attachments

• hummers.jpg
    hummers.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 358
That is so cool Dawn!
We still have some visiting the garden! They love the hosta flowers , honeysuckle and the penstemons!

Love the pic Dawn..we still have some hummingbirds but not as many as you! Bet ya enjoy sitting out watching them all.

Mine are so noisy that I can hear them coming, always makes me smile :)

I can hear em coming. I just think they are so sweet, I just keep filling the feeders and enjoy them.

Wow that is alot of hummers, i only see 1 or 2 at a feeder Thanks for sharing

Laurie jump the pic up cuz I think there are 6 in the picture
I just love the lil things.

Ours are still here and are the silliest little things, they make me laugh. I was sitting on the deck and one had a little drink and then did a little dance for me. Bruce was looking out the sliding glass door watching the whole thing. I will really miss them when they are gone.

They are the best amusement ever. And the silly little things divebomb each other...and flit around chirping asking to be abused, ha. Sooo fun! When they arrive in the spring they come in the garage telling me it is time to put the feeders up.

Must be great to see so many hummers. We get some but there is very few times when we see two at the feeder together.

I need to find a new good spot for my HB feeder, I used the old one for something else. It has to be near enough to my swing that I can see them when I sit outside.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back