Hyacinth?

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

R

RiverRock

This is the mystery bulb I got from my neighbors yard it is the only one i didnt know what it was when I got them. Bt it looks now like it could be a hyacinth....What do you all think?

Attachments

• yard and garden 002.JPG
    yard and garden 002.JPG
    153 KB · Views: 357
  • yard and garden 003.JPG
    yard and garden 003.JPG
    153.7 KB · Views: 328
It doesn't look like the hyacinths that are growing and blooming in my yard.
Keep us posted

Any idea what it might be? one is starting to get a little bit of color like blue maybe.

RR

Attachments

• yard and garden 004.JPG
    yard and garden 004.JPG
    149.5 KB · Views: 338
Maybe it is, thing I can't figure out are the little green ends that are on the buds, mine don't have them.
Other than that they do look alot like hyacinths

I think these are very young bulbs I am not sure...I dug them out in small clumps, they were in a shaded area and growing very slow and when i potted them up it took while for them to come out of shock. I guess in few more days we will know for sure:)

RR

Oh thats cool..yes your right it is a squill! Wow it is really pretty:) Thank you for the help!

RR

You really hit the jackpot at that neighbors RR! Lucky you!! :D

I like most all flowers, but bulbs are my favs!

Ya I did better then I thought..lol I am will to share:)

RR

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back