I am back!!!

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Treva

I am back after a long 9 weeks I have returned home!!:D
My mother is doing better Praise the LORD!
Thank You friends for lifting her in prayer.
I am trying to get organized...things here are kinda a mess lol!
Its soooooooooooo cold and I have lost a lot but a lot has survived also!
I hope to get active in the forums again really soon,
Ok Y’all I am trying to start updating my trade list, BUT.....until I can get that done here are some things that I have tons of!!
You can have them for sase, or trade (tempt me)
I will keep adding to the list and update my trade list asap!

Red Trumpet Vine
Double White Datura
Black Metal Swirl Datura
Double Yellow Datura
c. warszewiczii Canna
Passiflora f.
Hardy Large Pink Hibiscus
Flying Mushroom Peppers

Also check out my trade list as it is now...http://tropicalsbytreva.weebly.com/seed-and-plant-trade-list.html

Much more to come!!!!

God Bless You Friends
Treva

Spider_Lily

Hey Treva good to see you back.Glad to hear your Mom's doing better.I have lost a few plant's I never bring in for winter.It was 18 degree's this morning.This weather is crazy.Even my daughter in Tampa said it was 22 degrees there this morning.LOL she was freezing.

Kya D

Oh Ms. Treva I am so glad you're back and that your sweet Mom is doing better.
Sorry that you lost some of your treasured plants.
I know you and you will be replacing everything you lost.
Love ya

Treva

Thank You Spider and Kya
I am so glad to be back and cant wait to become very active again!
i have missed y'all!!

Dor

Hi Treva. I am so glad to see you back and that your mother is doing better. Praise the LORD. Sorry that you lost some of your beautiful plants.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey Treva!
Nice to see you back with us!

I should take an updated photo of your adeniums!
They are doing very well!

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome Home! Glad things are looking up with your Mom. I will continue to keep you all in my prayers.

Treva

Hi Treva. I am so glad to see you back and that your mother is doing better. Praise the LORD. Sorry that you lost some of your beautiful plants.

Thank You Dorothy! I have missed chatting with you. Thank You so much for your prayers
God Bless You My Friend

lynpenny

Super Moderator
Staff member
I am so glad your mother is better and we have you back with us. We really notice when one of ours is gone. Welcome back.

Treva

THANK YOU FRIENDS!!
I am getting the seeds out today, Sorry for the delay, my sons girlfriend was hit by a drunkdriver and she is in pretty tough shape, she has had surgery to replace both knees and ankles, its going to be a really tough recovery, and come to find out both drivers were without insurance!!
So needless to say I have not been home to mail these trades but they are in the mail today!
God Bless You all and Thank You for your friendships!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com