I am looking for....

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Treva

I would Love to have a Clematis! The ones with Big blooms!
I have tried several times to grow them from seed...No Success!!!
So I am now looking for Clematis cuttings...anyone have any they would share?
I would Love to make a trade or pay postage??? Anyone??? :D

Thank You
God Bless You
Treva

becki25msmolly

I have some clematis...

Hi Treva, I have a few different kinds of clematis - I don't know all of thier names. I have 1. sweet autumn, 2. a really pretty larger flower -- i think it's purpleish/pink -- 3. small purple and I think a 4. small blue. I just closed up my sale today and am having one next weekend also. But as soon as I get your goodies together I can send you cuttings from any of these too. Just let me know if you'd like any. I will pm you once I send postage and your goodies. Thanks again and take care, Becki

Fantasygal1

I wish I could say I had some for you Treva, but I only have the Sweet Autumn Clematis which is small white flower and It's still small Thanks to DH who passed the weeder through it... Right now trying to grow some Jackmanii from seed, wish me luck!!!! Next time I'll have some for you....LOL!!

Last edited:

Treva

Thank You Nancy, I saw some pictures with huge blooms and thought...hmmm...gotta have those lol!!!
I tell you my plant addiction is BAD!:eek:
Good Luck growing from seed...I have not been successful with that??:D

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com