I finally made it here

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Kya D

After being asked by several friends to join this wonderful site and doing some snooping around here for a few days I finally joined up so I can join in on the fun. I am sure it will take me some time to find my way around but I already know the people I can contact to ask my stupid questions.
I think this will be great fun and I am looking forward to making some trades with y'all soon. (seeds for now and plants when the weather warms up.)
I am also looking forward to meeting and making new friends with everyone here.
KYA D

oremudpie

Hello
From Oregon
One of my good friends sent me here about a month ago..Its fun..
Melanie aka oremudpie

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi, Kya D. My name is Randy and I am another Oregonian, actually only a few miles from the mudpie. But I feel pretty strongly that there is no such thing as a stupid question. I suppose there is still time to prove me wrong, but at 74 years old, I haven't heard one yet.

Dale

Super Moderator
Staff member
Kya welcome from South Carolina. Hope you enjoy our fun group. If I can help you let me know. Again Welcome!!

swindy

Hi Kya I'm glad you came in after snooping around lol. There are so many wonderful people here and as you said you already know a few so I am sure you are going to feel right at home in no time at all. I am living in NJ now but I lived on the west coast for many years, Lake Oswego, Oregon for 2 1/2 years. Hope to see you around the threads .

Kya D

Hi Randy and Dale

I think I know you from other sites. (I have a differwent name here) I think this site is just great and I am able to post without my computer locking up.
I am sure that we are going to have a bunch of fun here.
Dale we have soldiers together!!!!
Thank you to all
Kya

Kya D

swindy and mudpie

I am glad to meet both of you. Thank you for the warm welcome.
I can't wait to get to know everyone.
Kya

Treva

After being asked by several friends to join this wonderful site and doing some snooping around here for a few days I finally joined up so I can join in on the fun. I am sure it will take me some time to find my way around but I already know the people I can contact to ask my stupid questions.
I think this will be great fun and I am looking forward to making some trades with y'all soon. (seeds for now and plants when the weather warms up.)
I am also looking forward to meeting and making new friends with everyone here.
KYA D

Woo Hoo!!!! I am doing the scarecrow dance!!!:D:cool:
I am so glad you are here! have missed talking with you!

Gloria

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi Kya D,
Glad you decided to join. I think I know who you are. Welcome and enjoy!

Scarez

Hi from me too!

coffee_cup1-1.gif

Dor

Hi KyaD. I am new here too. I live in the Texas Gulf Coast. Glad to meet you.

Kya D

Lets take this one at a time
Hi Ron I am pretty sure we have talked at one time or another Thank you for the welcome.
Treva My scarecrow friend you know I couldn’t stay away from friends like you.
Yes Gloria you do know me and glad to see you again.
DIZZY, St. George what’s the matter you gotta go somewhere warmer. PM me and I’ll send you my phone # so if you have time for a visit on your way down just call me.
Scarez I’m not sure if I have met you. BUT I am looking forward to meeting you on the GF site.
And Dor I really think that we have met before. But I may be wrong.
And to all of you THANK YOU ALL for the warm welcome
Kya D

Dale

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dawn how are you? Miss talking with you. Hope you are having a good week.

Dor

Dawn yes we have met before. I am Grannyrose from another site. Remember me now? Glad to see you here.

M

Mari-Jo

Kya D............

Attachments

• frog_welcome.jpg
    frog_welcome.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 275

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com