I have to buy a new range

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Dor

My oven on my electric range went out and it is going to cost approximately $425.00 per sears to have it repaired. It is only 7 years old and is a Kenmore with a flat surface cooktop. when I was canning the last couple of years my canner said to not use it on a flat surface cooktop. I am wondering if anyone has a flat surface range and do you recommend it. I am really temped to go back to the coil elements because I plan to continue my canning efforts. Let me know what your experience has been with these two ranges.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back