I know someone knows

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Here is a picture of a plant my neighbor has. She said when it was given to her thay said it was a moon flower. It blooms early in the morning and the bloom fades and falls when the sun is up. I thought moon flowers were white. Let me know what you think???

Attachments

• moon1.JPG
    moon1.JPG
    184.6 KB · Views: 292
  • moon2.JPG
    moon2.JPG
    189.1 KB · Views: 300
  • moon3.JPG
    moon3.JPG
    166.2 KB · Views: 298
  • moon4.JPG
    moon4.JPG
    152.4 KB · Views: 289

Bluewolf

all I know is it is some type of Datura..I think
Moon flowers,morning glories and the likes
are all in that catagory

Bluewolf

all I know is it is some type of Datura..I think
Moon flowers,morning glories and the likes
are all in that catagory

but it shore is purdy

Dor

It is very pretty. The Black Currant Currant Swirl looks to be a triple one instead of double like the picture in the one from the Park's site I posted.

Papa2mykids

Angel trumpet (Brugsmania).

Moon flower (Datura)

All parts are toxic, please be careful around kids and pets.

It is recommended to wear gloves when working with these plants as toxins can be absorbed through the skin.

Easy to grow from seed.

Ron
www.gardening-for-wildlife.com

Flower4Yeshua

Super Moderator & vegemm
Staff member
I love the Burggs and Dutura's...I have neer seen this one but BOY that is beautiful...just love it

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com