I'd Like To Introduce You...

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Bluewolf

To my Furkids

Boo Boo my 16 yr old Black lab girl

Valentine my 5 yr old Lop eared male Bunny
and
Moochie my 1 1/2 yr old English sheperd/malamute girl
who I adopted from the ASPCA July 3rd

I just love these cute little critters so much and wanted to share

Attachments

• pretty bug.jpg
    pretty bug.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 291
  • Vally1.jpg
    Vally1.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 307
  • mooch2.jpg
    mooch2.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 307

Spider_Lily

Awww Bluewolf their sooo cute .I'm a furbaby nut too.I have a half lab/chow he's 14 yrs.A Jack Russel terrier some threw out she's the sweetest little dog. I don't know how anyone could just toss something so sweet.I have a SPOILED Pomeranian she's my baby.We have a crazy cat it's outside.And a horse she's soon to be 19yrs.And I have a big mouth parrot he talk's all the time.LOL So yeah I'm an animal nut.I admit it.:):):)

Bluewolf

Thanks Spider!!

Boy you have quiet the "herd" don't you?

I would be lost if I didn't have a pet of somekind...

Bluewolf

Thanks Kya D

Yes Boo Boo definitly qualifies for the seniors discount

I'm gonna really miss her when she goes
out of all my pets through out my life I have had her the longest

curbhopper

Great pics, Wolfie! Thanks for showing us. I could have 'one of each' of everything(unlike Noah who had to deal with TWO of each)~ :)

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com