ID Please

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Kya D

This is growing in a pot and I have no clue what it is...but it sure is pretty

Attachments

• kya d 047.jpg
    kya d 047.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 271
Looks familar!
Sage possibly...
There's a perennial salvia with furry foliage!
Compound leaves.....Potentilla!

Last edited:
Once the leaves unfold I'll have a better idea!
Artichoke leaves come to mind...I did try growing them quite a few years ago!
Still look like potentilla leaves!

I know that I had to have planted this but not only am I getting OLD but since the stroke I reall can't remember much.
Thanks Ron I will re check them

Russian sage is the closest I can find but it is still different. I guess if it blooms I will either know or post another pic for more advice.
Thanks to all

I am still perplexed on this one Kya, that is why I haven't offered an opinion. I don't think that it is russian sage because the leaves are too furry. Maybe a more mature leaf will give us the answer. My mind is saying Pulsatilla, but I am not even sure that is right.

I haven't figured it out. All of the suggestions are close but not quite right.
I'm still trying.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back