ID Please

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Kya D

This sedum looks like an autumn joy but is varigated.
The name on the tag was wrong.

Attachments

• plant id 015.jpg
    plant id 015.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 363

Jade

The first one could be Sedum 'Frosty morn'. The second one is a euphorbia, be careful getting the sap on yourself. I was cutting back my neighbors one time several years ago and was sweating, wiped the sweat with my hand and ended up in emerg. with a horrible reaction and eyes swollen shut.

Kya D

I am not sure if it is Frosty morn and Thanks for the warning I will be very careful

Spider_Lily

I don't know Kya but their both pretty.I have something blooming not sure what it is but a sedum of some sort I think.

Attachments

• Flowers -10 004.JPG
    Flowers -10 004.JPG
    133.5 KB · Views: 364

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Full name is Euphorbia myrsinites.
It's hardy to zone 3 in well drained soil!
Mine tends to be prostrate with the stems lying flat on the ground with the flowering somewhat upturned!
It will send out new growth later on in the season so you can clip out the spent flowering stems close to the crown.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com