Import gardening tools.

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

nickwalker

I looked for a way to ship some gardening tools from Ontario to Edmonton. I called them and was told we didn't have a service in our area. So we would have to ship it to them. They would pay the shipping fees, but we had to have it packed. Those shipping stores won't pack the goods. We found a store who will pack it in a wood crate for $250! I find it very difficult to handle the issue. I researched through some sites and happened to find an international moving company. I have been told that they provide several services like sea freight, air freight and road service. I would like to know the suggestions from those with the previous experience. Please do share it with me.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com