Impossible Pies

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

richnkim

I make all kinds of these. Once you make one, you will think of more!

Denver Impossible Pie

1 cup ham, diced
1/2 cup diced onion
1/2 cup diced sweet red pepper
1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
1 cup shredded cheese, cheddar or cheese of choice
4 eggs,beaten
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
2 cups milk
1 cup Bisquick baking mix

Spray a 13 x 9 - inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Layer the ham, onion, red pepper, green pepper, and cheese in the bottom of the dish. Beat the eggs, salt, pepper, milk, and baking mix together. Pour over the top of the layered ingredients in the baking dish. Bake in a 375 degree oven for 35 to 40 minutes.

I also make one with spinach, mushrooms, onions and cheese. Rich likes it with sausage, onion, and cheese. Lots of possibilties! Easy brunch! I made different kinds with salads for my daughters bridal shower a few years ago.

Kya D

OMGosh I haven't made one of these for years I used to make impossible pumpkin pie

richnkim

I love to do them and have them on hand for quick breakfast or brunch on the days that we are staying home and doing chores around the house.

Kya D

Impossible pumpkin pie
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 55 minutes
Ingredients:
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup baking mix
12 oz. can evaporated milk
2 eggs
16 oz. can solid pack pumpkin (not pie filling)
1/2 tsp. nutmeg
2 tsp. vanilla
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/8 tsp. ground cloves
1/4 tsp. ground ginger
2 Tbsp. butter, melted
Preparation:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9" pie plate and set aside. Combine all ingredients in blender, food processor, or a large bowl. Cover and blend or process on high for 1 minute, or beat with wire whisk for 2 minutes, until mixture is smooth.
Pour into prepared pie plate and bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes, until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool before slicing. Serve with whipped cream or ice cream. 8 servings

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Impossible pumpkin pie
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 55 minutes
Ingredients:
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup baking mix
12 oz. can evaporated milk
2 eggs
16 oz. can solid pack pumpkin (not pie filling)
1/2 tsp. nutmeg
2 tsp. vanilla
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/8 tsp. ground cloves
1/4 tsp. ground ginger
2 Tbsp. butter, melted
Preparation:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9" pie plate and set aside. Combine all ingredients in blender, food processor, or a large bowl. Cover and blend or process on high for 1 minute, or beat with wire whisk for 2 minutes, until mixture is smooth.
Pour into prepared pie plate and bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes, until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool before slicing. Serve with whipped cream or ice cream. 8 servings

What's baking mix?

richnkim

Thanks, Miss Dawn for posting that one! My grandson love pumpkin pie and I will have to make this one for him!

latebloomer

Wow,Kim...thanks for reminding me of these,I'd forgotten all about impossible pies! I used to make a cheeseburger one.

richnkim

I saw a recipe for that too! I just love to make different kind of them.

I can't find my recipe for baking mix. Does anyone have one they would like to share?

Kya D

There are lots of other recipies for this mix that are alot the same.... with larger amounts of everything

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com