In-Home Gardening Advice

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

HaleyMiller

Hi- I'm new to gardening, and I was hoping some of you could help me find out some more information regarding in-home gardening kits. I have seen several different products, but don't know which would be the best one. I know I would like to start growing my own herbs and some veggies but, I do not have any land to plant on due to the fact that I live in an apartment. Any help or advice is very much appreciated!

Hi Haley!
Welcome to our forum!
You are ambitious!
For indoor gardening systems it will depend on the price you will be willing to spend....and whether you want use sterilized soil set- up, or a soil-less system?
Please do some research before you buy!

@RonsGarden I did some research on some in-home gardening systems and really like the soil-less systems best. Some products I came across while researching were very interesting like the AeroGarden Harvest Hydroponics System. It appears to do what I need it to do, I just keep seeing that it is already expensive and I would have to buy a separate kit to germinate my seeds. Is there a product that you can think of that both germinates my seeds AND grows my plants inside?

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back