Recipe Instant Pot Hamburger Helper

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

S

Sweet Basil

Instant Pot Hamburger Helper

Hamburger Helper was not a meal I grew up eating. That doesn’t mean I don’t eat it now, but this is all made from scratch, super quick and easy in the Instant Pot and budget-friendly too!

It’s not a joke, I’d never had Hamburger Helper until a kind neighbor served it to us one night when we were new in the neighborhood. I think it’s one of those meals where it doesn’t matter who you are or what you have going on in the day you can bust it out. With the Instant Pot, you can bust it out in 20 minutes, and it’s usually a hit with the whole family!

instant-pot-hamburger-helper-recipe-10.jpg

Now before we get into making this delicious dish, let me tell you about our Instant Pot Cheat Sheet! Go download and print that baby off right now! It gives you all the info you need to make all the basics in the Instant Pot. We use it all the time!

Ok, back to the Hamburger Helper! It is great to take to a neighbor who just had a baby, perfect for a busy night between running kids all over the land, comfort food for staying in on a Friday night with the fam. It checks all the boxes and should be the next dish on your dinner table!

(more…)

READ: Instant Pot Hamburger Helper

Continue reading...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back