IronKnees friend

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

IronKnees

Hey everyone... Say hello to Carolyn Ellis... She owns the woods that I take the deer pictures in... She just joined today... She is wonderful and should have a very warm welcome... Dave (IronKnees) :)

Last edited:

Kya D

OMGosh Carolyn Welcome welcome We are so glad you came to join us.
Jump in any time. Sit back relax and most of all ENJOY!!!!!

Wombat

Hi Carolyn and welcome. Lots of knowledgeable and friendly folk here both to help and to share your garden with:)

Jules

Hi Carolyn....welcome to the best garden forum!!! I am on the east coast of Canada...but the world is small on this forum! Any friend of Ironknees is a friend of ours....hope to see you around lots!

Attachments

• welcome froggy V.jpg
    welcome froggy V.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 256

Spider_Lily

Welcome Carolyn glad to meet a friend of Dave's.Jump in and have fun.:)

Attachments

• thWelcome2DKittySwing.jpg
    thWelcome2DKittySwing.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 259

PRH

Jump on in and get those hands dirty with the rest of us here anytime!!
Welcome aboard!!:p

swindy

Hi Carolyn and welcome to the fourms. We are so glad Ironknees invited you to join. We love the pictures he takes on your property.Hope to see you around the threads.

Attachments

• welcomesnagg2.jpg
    welcomesnagg2.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 267

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome! Glad you are here. Thanks for letting Dave take those great pictures. Look forward to seeing you around the forums.

Bernie

Welcome from the PNW. OH yes I agree any friend of Dave's is most welcome and thanks for letting him take those awesome photos on your property I've enjoyed them for years. Make yourself at home.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com