it's a fun book

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

brassi

Beautiful Maddness by James Dodson. This writer follows "crazy plant people" from the Phila Flower Show to the jungle to find rare orchids!! It's a great book

brassi

LOLOL it can be found on ebay...... the book came out 3 years ago-- NOW you have to guess which one is ME!!!~LOLOLOL and which one is my Hubs!!~~

S

Sproutling

I can not name the books I love.
Being away from my friends caused me to read very much,so with that said I have a nice discounted (paid under 3$ for most books*lol) library,
I can take pics of the subjects anyone is interested in.Mainly Gardening information books, troubleshooting etc. Care and how to on plant life designs and a few good reads from or about gardeners.

Ruth Stout always come in mind you have to have a deep admiration for her enthusiasm.

Sproutling:)

brassi

try to find some books by Eliot Coleman and Barbara Damrosh, they are from Maine/NH area and are wonderful organic gardeners. Also Joe Eck-- he grew up in my town(NJ)--but now lives in NH-- he and his partner have a wonderful property and garden.

K

Kale

I do however know that I am looking for an updated rose book and a book with pictures of seeding ,annuals seedling preferred but weeds (which mostly are Herbs) will do.I am celebrating my birthday for a week to grant Scarez wish!

Kale:)

sfishergirl

Kale I dont know how updated of a book you are looking for but I have a roses book I bought a few years ago. The Complete Rose Book byPeter McHoy it was printed in 2003. At the time I bought it I had a beautiful george burns roses and wanted to try climbing roses again. Needless to say I dont have any roses growing anymore and no plans for roses anytime soon. If the book would fit your need you are welcome to it

K

Kale

I think it is still my birthday...:D

Not growing roses anymore?
Are you OK? Why not?
I think I may have borrowed that from the Library this past August...May have taken a pic to remind anyone what to get *LOL (I try to have a list ready for when someone asked what they can get me I am ready and I will not receive the toe socks or nightgowns!!*LOL

Please make certain you are willing to give this up.

K

Kale

Sfishergirl, I wanted to let you know that if any of my friends want to see my NEW ROSE BOOK they have to come to my house and suffer seeing it here!
I will not take it out side*LOL
It is a very beautiful book!
Thank you and let me know your hearts "plant/seed" desire..I will send it to you if I have or can get it*!!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com