It's Ron's B-Day

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Welcome to our virtual Garden Club. Join the discussion in our growing community.

Register for your free membership today!

Flower4Yeshua

Super Moderator & vegemm
Staff member
HEY HEY HEY....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!..Trust your day will be filled with Love, Joy and Peace...

Last edited:

Treva

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RON!!!
May you have a wonderful day, and abundant blessings through the year!

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thank you, thank you, thank you everyone!:D
This is my 54th trip around the sun!!;)
That is a hell of a lot of miles!!:eek:

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Do I detect a little Buffettoloy there?? I wish they would slow the trips down a bit they seem to be a little too fast for my taste.;) Happy Birthday!

Dale

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ron my dear friend, hope your birthday is as special as you are. Have a great day!!!

Gloria

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sending many Happy Birthday wishes your way Ron. Hope you are having a wonderful day.:) I'm taking my 54th trip this year too. Time sure flies, don't it? :(

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thank you everyone for your warm wishes!
Today was a low key do very little day!
Jackie had to work this evening, going from her day job to her part time job. She gets off at midnight!
We'll be doing something tomorrow!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com