JenD Thank you

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dear Jen,
With all that was going on I was only thinking of trying to comfort you. I totally forgot to post
THANK YOU I received my Iris on Sat. last week . they were in perfect shape and beautiful. Let me know you got my check;)

JenD

You are most welcome. I hope they bloom beuatifully for you next spring! I did receive your check on Tuesday I believe(you stinker, you know what you did!). Thank you! I too kept forgetting to let you know. I'll get my head on straight soon!! If you ever want/need more let me know!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com