Recipe Kansas City Steak soup anyone. YUMMY!!!

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

sunflower3

Kansas City Steak Soup

1 pounds lean ground beef

1 cup chopped onion

1 cup chopped celery

2- 14 oz cans of beef broth

1-28oz can of diced tomatoes undrained

1-10 oz pkg of mixed veggies

1 tablespoons steak sauce ( I used A1 )

2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce

teaspoon black pepper

cup flour

Cook ground meat & onion till done, drain off any fat. Put in pot add celery and veggies, then the beef broth, tomatoes, steak sauce, Worcestershire sauce & pepper. Stir and cover simmer for 20 minutes, you can use the flour to thicken it or not that is up to you after it cooks for the 20 minutes. If you add the flour cook few more minutes then serve.

That sounds soooo good and warming
At our house we have made hamburger stew for many years

Randy adjust away then repost what you've done to it for us to try. It's yummy and very warming to eat in the cold weather.

I think I would just add a cup of burgundy and slice up a parsnip to add to the veggies. Otherwise I would leave the rest of it as is.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back