Kitten's

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

As far as yelling at yourself goes, I walk thru all of the garden centers and gardens everywhere by myself and talk the whole time. I had to go back for Bruce when we were at Longwood numerous times because I was afraid that the people in the white coats would come for me.

Last edited:
Jadester~ I hate to drive any more. Who can we get to drive ~ we have to get Spider a dog and our kittens. :) ~ Wait, I have to bury my DAD for crying out loud. OH! Spider can drive to US with 4 kittens. Now THAT would be a loverly trip for her! My sister had to move from NC to MD once and >> I <<< got stuck with me nephew and 5 kittens in my car. My nephew was playing with little cars on the dashboard and the kittens all got out of their box. AUNT CAROL! I HAVE A KITTEN under my FEET! JOHN ANDREW, I have a kitten in my LAP so put the cars away...... He started to say OVER and over,"Charlie Carter cleans chimneys" We got to laughing SO hard the kittens went back onto the backseat.~ Curbster

Well three have new home's .Now three to go.This is their Mom.

Attachments

• Flowers -10 005.JPG
    Flowers -10 005.JPG
    137.7 KB · Views: 308
  • Flowers -10 006.JPG
    Flowers -10 006.JPG
    133.6 KB · Views: 317
What will you do with their Mom?oh......we're losing them quickly Who is gone? Did CG and I lose #2 ? I thought their were only 4 ~ duh ~ Curbie :)

#1 and 4 are gone and a black one's gone.Still have two and Mom.A young lady got 1&4 for her Mom for Mother's Day.:)

OH MY GOSH! I have to tell you that my sister and I got a kitten for my Mom for Mother's Day. We got my Uncle to go to the shelter and get a kitten. We were staying at Grandma's house for the weekend.....so we decorated a basket. Grandma let us sleep with the kitten. When Mom and Dad came to pick us up on Sunday, we gave Mom her kittens.............My Dad yelled,"NO CATS! TAKE IT BACK!" I didn't know where it came from and Mom cried. THEN...the dander on the back of Mom's neck stood up and SHE began to yell at him. we took the kitten home :) ~ My sister and I were in trouble for weeks, but the kitten was content and so was Mom. She was a gorgeous calico and had kittens about every 2 months.....oh, talk about getting in trouble???? I cannot believe my Dad lived to 93 when he was stuck with 3 women. He wanted to teach the dog to 'track' quail. One day, my Mom said, to me,"PLEASE go let those birds out of the cage in the garage." The birds were SO happy. My Mom and I were always in cahoots. This is why I am partially lefthanded. ~ I've had some verydifficult things to deal with and God love her, I 'hear' her say,"Now....this isn't going to be the 'right' way but here is how you do it." It works every time! #2???? She is my favorite....I love that folks are claiming the kittens. YOU are doing a VERY good job ~ HeartSmile :) Curbie

Still have two kitten's and the Mom.But now she can't have any more babies.
My SIL said she may take one of the kitten's.Still hoping to find all a home.:)

oh......Mom ~ She is a beautiful cat. Look at the 'kids' . I have a GREAT idea! YOU should KEEP Mom :) ~ Curbiez WOOHOO!

oh......Mom ~ She is a beautiful cat. Look at the 'kids' . I have a GREAT idea! YOU should KEEP Mom :) ~ Curbiez WOOHOO!
She may stay being I just spent money on her.BUT if someone wants her she's gone.She's and outside cat she don't bother anything.

Heck, Sunday is MOTHER'S DAY :) Our cats are in and out (b/c we have a dog door). We have one who comes in every morning, smelling like he has been somewhere he shouldn't have been. An outdoor cat takes nothing other than food and a lawnchair ~ oh, that's my husband~ wait :) I'm glad it's all working out for you Spider. A good deed, never goes un-noticed. What are we naming MomCat? MC? ~ Curbiez

Heck, Sunday is MOTHER'S DAY :) Our cats are in and out (b/c we have a dog door). We have one who comes in every morning, smelling like he has been somewhere he shouldn't have been. An outdoor cat takes nothing other than food and a lawnchair ~ oh, that's my husband~ wait :) I'm glad it's all working out for you Spider. A good deed, never goes un-noticed. What are we naming MomCat? MC? ~ Curbiez
I just call her Miss Cat.LOL

We have a cat named T.C. b/c he was 'Too Cute'. One of our neighbors said,"I thought it was for The Cat". Well, he comes when he's called. We have one who had a .....slug stuck to his tongue. Now how retarded do you have to be to try to eat a slug? His name is Peanut but his nickname is,"Sluggo."(He is also my gamson :) ~ thanks for leaving him here when you moved out.) Skittles is next and now there is kitten Smudge. Kitten Smudge runs through the house like a lightning bolt yelling,"BRRR-RUP!" You always know where she is. I find cats fascinating. Miss Cat is a good name MC Hammer got rich on being MC :) ~ You will come to love her a lot.

Attachments

• brown dogs 026 (2)  EM.jpg
    brown dogs 026 (2) EM.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 306
  • milk head 004 (3)  EM.jpg
    milk head 004 (3) EM.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 310
  • sox3 18Feb06 (2)  EM.jpg
    sox3 18Feb06 (2) EM.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 325
  • EM.jpg
    EM.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 310
All the kitten's are gone thank you Lord.A lady came got the last three.LOL She only wanted one LOL but they were smiling at her she said.....:):)

ahhhhhhhhh ...... That just does my ♥ good . We have honestly picked out every animal b/c it smiled at us. I got our Sheltie when it was 3 weeks old b/c....it smiled at my heart. Animals are so special within my life. I picked out another dog with the same reasoning. They like you or they don't. Ahhhh......... :) where's mom? Oh Spider, yeah you. We know that when we save a life, it is significant. Thank you ~ Curbster

Mom's laying all streched out in the shade asleep a minute ago.She's probally saying Thank You too.LOL She had already stopped feeding them.

I saw one this afternoon eating out of the dog food bowl.It looked like the one on your shoulder.It's wild though probally traveling through.

no........she loves you.....you housed her kittens. Can you tolerate a cat? Sometimes people think they is adopt a cat but truly, cats adopt YOU. When they're content, just like us, they will stay for happiness. ahhh.... YOU GO, MC! ~ Curbie :)

Our most recent feral cat is not running away now when I bring the food out. He still stays about 10 feet away until I walk away, but we are making some progress.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back