Kitten's

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

curbhopper

awwww......feral cats are so special. All they would like is ~ food but they so appreciative. As they age, they can't do much for themselves. A kindhearted family tames. I am a firm believer in kindness ~ these 'pups' didn't do anything to 'deserve' their life. OK ~ Sap is done :) ~ Curbie

Spider_Lily

Saw our little stray again this morning helping it's self to the food bowl.I just watched it out the window.It ate all it wanted and left.

curbhopper

see.......she knows where she belongs. Cats only eat how much they want. Dogs will eat until they throw up. HI, MC! :) Aunt Curb

curbhopper

Oh geez ~ did one of mine show up? I have to do a head count "If you guys are out wandering to Alabama this is going to be annoying.I'M NOT UP for Monkeyshines "

Attachments

• cats, Cayman 009 (2)  EM.jpg
    cats, Cayman 009 (2) EM.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 323
  • Skittles 007 (2)  EM.jpg
    Skittles 007 (2) EM.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 298
  • smudge on chair 003 (2)  EM.jpg
    smudge on chair 003 (2) EM.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 308

Spider_Lily

Oh geez ~ did one of mine show up? I have to do a head count "If you guys are out wandering to Alabama this is going to be annoying.I'M NOT UP for Monkeyshines "
I think so it look's almost like your kitty in the first picture.Haven't seen it today.:)

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com