Kitten's

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Spider_Lily

All of you need one of these.Time to find new home's.Someone threw Mom out here.Now we have kitties.Hoping I can find them all a new home soon.:)

Attachments

• kitty 003.JPG
    kitty 003.JPG
    135.3 KB · Views: 335
  • kitty 004.JPG
    kitty 004.JPG
    139 KB · Views: 339
  • kitty 005.JPG
    kitty 005.JPG
    136.9 KB · Views: 356
  • kitty 006.JPG
    kitty 006.JPG
    132.7 KB · Views: 348

curbhopper

Oh gosh, I wish I lived closer to you. We have 4 so, we could have EIGHT! great idea....ah...I do believe cats have a sense of healing within. They are beautiful kittens. If you're a 'snuggler', simply keep them. 3 of ours came from the vet b/c one had been thrown in a dumpster and one was thrown out a car window. OH! Take them to the vet and maybe they will do what our vet does ~ advertise them in a huge cage in the lobby. (how we got the kitten,Skittles~ Last Chance) I will bet on the vet. YEAH SPIDER! I'd like #2 and #4 :) but I may NOT allowed to have one more cat.....we have one that looks just like #3. #1 has the best heart. Someone told me I should work at an animal shelter ~ now THAT'S a bad idea. MICHAEL~ it followed me HOME~ it's a rhino...I used the boat hitch ~ it can eat grass...that you don't cut. ~ Where is Mom cat? I can send you cat food. ~ Curbie

Spider_Lily

Oh gosh, I wish I lived closer to you. We have 4 so, we could have EIGHT! great idea....ah...I do believe cats have a sense of healing within. They are beautiful kittens. If you're a 'snuggler', simply keep them. 3 of ours came from the vet b/c one had been thrown in a dumpster and one was thrown out a car window. OH! Take them to the vet and maybe they will do what our vet does ~ advertise them in a huge cage in the lobby. (how we got the kitten,Skittles~ Last Chance) I will bet on the vet. YEAH SPIDER! I'd like #2 and #4 :) but I may NOT allowed to have one more cat.....we have one that looks just like #3. #1 has the best heart. Someone told me I should work at an animal shelter ~ now THAT'S a bad idea. MICHAEL~ it followed me HOME~ it's a rhino...I used the boat hitch ~ it can eat grass...that you don't cut. ~ Where is Mom cat? I can send you cat food. ~ Curbie

I wish you lived close too.LOL No I'm not a cat person.Their ok but they have to go.Someone threw Mom out here now we have kitties.#1 is the sweetest one.their all cutie pie's but still got to go.The Vet's not a good idea here.They will keep them 7 days if not adopted then put to sleep.I can't do that .I will find them home's.Alway's do with our threw away animal's.We are alway's blessed this time of year through Summer with dumped furbabies.Drop them in the curve below my house and here they come.LOL I would be like you with the dog's if I worked in a shelter.It followed me home.:)

curbhopper

We should be neighbors ~ you could toss them over the fence :). OH~ MTMailman! They showed up in the yard! may we please keep them? Mike didn't know we had Skittles for 3 days. I kept going to the vet to play with the kitten. And I had a dream about this cat which is why he is named Skittles. "WOT did you do? Did you eat a mouse?" He knows when I twitch, I am fibbing. He picked out kitten Smudge the ONE time he went to PetSmart with me ~ we now have Smudge. "NO! we're NOT GETTING ANOTHER CAT!" , I said. The vet bills are astronomic. We take a chocolate Lab and 4 cats and the lady always says,"You can't pay for this, today. Don't give me that sad look." Right. Our vet is the most accommodating. Poor Dr. Fitz --(looks like Doogie Howser)-He said,"Oh no ~ It's you.One of these is very old." SO???? MICHAEL =WE SHOULD GET A KITTEN :) We leave with a bill that reviles the National Debt. Fitz says ~ "This has been a great 4 hours." My shirt has been ripped open by cat claws. OK ~ do you have neighbors who would like one of to 'adopt'? Kids are really good at cohersing their parents. THIS is going to work. If not, I'll figure out a way to get them here to MD. Kittens are SO much fun. ~ :)

Last edited:

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
i want more kitties but with Rusty's dry food $50 for an 17.5lb bag of food, i can't afford to have more kitties eat the food. Freckles does. They do eat separate wet food

Spider_Lily

Oh my goodness Rusty must be on a special brand for his health.I could buy five bag's for that.But we have to do what it take's for our furbabies.

curbhopper

Lyn, Let's go together. :) I had the nicest thing in the world happen to me ~ I got a phone call. Gave ME a heartsmile ~ my heart has been a wee bit saggy lately. She is an amazing friend ~ from here. We laughed and made fun of each other. We met she and her husband once. How nice to make friends here. We spoke for about an hour. Hopefully she will call again before they head into Canada. HEARTsmile :) ~ Curbie

Kya D

Oh SL they are darling but I sure am glad they are yours.... I can't believe that people just drop lil dogs and cats off.

curbhopper

Purr purr purr. With already having 4 (and many in the past), I can tell you, these are beautiful critters. You can 'see' their personalities in your photos. I sure do hope they find good homes. Hm....maybe you'll beCOME a cat person :) ~ Curbie :)

curbhopper

Can you ask neighbors? I'd love #2 but I ca'nt figure out how to get it here ~ Alabama is a long way from DC. OK, we've figured out they cannot go to the vet. What are our other options now? KYAD run over there and get yours. . . .and mine. Now I do not know anything about the weather in Alabama but are they inside now or outside? Where's MomCat? ~ Curbie questions questions questions Good morning ~ :)

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
rusty is on prescription diet food and it's expensive, it's over a dollar for a can of it too
thank goodness i can keep the wet food separate
i have to put metamucil and canned pumpkin in his wet food too, it's helps him go #2

curbhopper

Lisa, go get my kitten please and then......geez....then...Can you ship kittens? Do they arrive like plants? These are too good to be passed up. roar.....I am such a 'sucker' as Mike calls me. You really can't beat a good cat. This morning, knowing how crummy I've been feeling, the oldest cat came in and...massaged my....hair. We have one who eats plants. One who runs around yelling,"BURR-UP! BURR-UP!" and she falls off of everything. Her name is Smudge and now I know how she got her 'Smudge', fell on something. She runs across the computer and crashes on the floor. 'Skittles' is a real mess. The 2 old ones just look around. I think cats are really comical and soothing. ~Curbie :)

Spider_Lily

I'll have to make a picture of Mrs.Cat for you.I'll find them home's.Want be had to do their all cute babies.I went to Wal-Mart this afternoon someone had puppies.They were Shih-Zu they were the prettiest babies.Hard to pass them by being I have wanted one for awhile now.But had to do it.Had to tell myself NO NO NO ..LOL

curbhopper

Don't ya feel dum yelling at yourself? I have been known to yell at myself .....out loud. "Do you know who you're yelling at?!?!" yes.....and I'm busy yellling at myself...and now I forgot what I was saying to me! Go back and get a puppy. Everyone should have a dog. Our Ellie has quite a sense of humor. She looks at you with these gigantic brown eyes. When we surprised my daughter (who worked at a vet's office)one evening with this 3 month old Lab, She said,"Do not ever yell at this dog.She is too sweet." Ellie is our 'chunk of Chocolate' Lab. Go get the dog :) . Ours was 2 of the last ones left in a litter of 11. Sometimes we call her Reject ~ :) Curbie

Jade

Aww, Curbie, you are a pet person for sure. Our two kitties were cell mates at the SPCA, we couldn't take one without the other. I would take one of those blue eyed kitties, but don't know how we could transport her or him. They are sure precious though.

curbhopper

JADE, WE can ride down there, get the dog for Spider and get 2 kittens. OH, what a plan! My husband would get angry but heck, he's just #3 ~ I could work towards #4 :) I truly am an animal person. When I first began to teach, we had a hamster and it would wander from desk to desk ~ sleep in the pencil trough on a desk. One day, someone dropped him and it ran up in the radiator. "RUN- RIGHT NOW TO THE OFFICE ~ EVERYBODY! STAY IN A LINE! NOW, I'm staying with the hamster!" Someone thought it was a firedrill. (You run OUT of the building if it's on fire, duh.) The custodian came and said,"I KNOW this has to do with the darn hamster!" We spent hours, dismantling the radiator with the help of the kids ~ Here, these are screws count the threads on them. Count the number of belts in here. The principal came in and asked what we were doing. One of 'my kids' said,"WE'RE LEARNING MATH!" The principal said,"So SO far, you've had a fire drill, taught math,and..." This little girl said, "AND WE get to read the instructions how to put the heater back together!" Cooper Custodian said,"AND we're reading if we can find this hamster." The daggone hamster walked right out of the radiator but the kids cheered and it ran right back in. It was eventually rescued by Coop and kids. I thought on the way home, "Man, I THINK I'm going to lose my job over a hamster. My parents are going to be REALLY mad at me." When we hatched chicks, I got permission to stay overnight in my classroom. I saw the very first one hatch. I was a bit too tired to teach the next day. When the 'reptile man' would come, my class was the first one there so I could yell."PICK ME TO HOLD THE SNAKE!" Yep, animal person, Jade :) ~ Curbie

Last edited:

Jade

How do you get to Alabama? I don't think that I have been there. That is really bad, sorry Spider! Curbster, do you like to drive? I am not big on it anymore after our transfer to PA during snowsqualls. How far is it to Alabama anyway? Hubby leaves Mothers Day for 2 weeks, so this would be possible Curbie.
I don't want to go for number 3 husband, but mine is pretty mad at me. I know he is who I need to be with, but why does he keep moving my cheese? I am soooooooooooo sick of moving. I just want things to stay the same in my life for more than 2 years. I know, it isn't happening, but heck, a new kitty would be a fun change.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com