Latebloomer you are the BEST

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

latebloomer

You're very welcome.
Remember not to plant them near any sewer or water lines (willows are water seekers) and if you want it to stay bush size,cut it way down every two years (after it gets a 4 inch trunk).
This year I cut mine way back but before I did I got enough catkins to make a wreath!

Jade

Yes, I remember that about willows, they are dangerous for septic systems too. I know you have to be so careful about where you plant weeping willows and corkscrews too. They get a lot bigger than the pussy willows, so are even more dangerous unless you have a pasture or a couple of acres of lawn. They are pretty though.

Kya D

I will be very careful and let my DH pick the place where they are going to call home. We well know about willows but he knows how bad I have always wanted a pussy willow.
So he wll find it a sweet home.

Treva

Ok so I am BLONDE!!!!!!

I received a package today...and for the life of me I could not figure out what it was or who it was from??:eek:
Then I read Kya's post...and I am soooo embarrassed!:p

Latebloomer.....THANK YOU SO MUCH!:D
You are so kind, I truly appreciate your kindness and your friendship!
The pussy willow is BEAUTIFUL! I have NEVER had it before so this is so exciting!
Do you have any advice for me on care?
I know I have not been on line a lot lately and I do Miss chatting with you.

THANK YOU SO MUCH MY FRIEND!

Treva

Yes They are!!!! I am so excited!:D

Attachments

• 0369B3~12.jpg
    0369B3~12.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 327

latebloomer

Treva,
no need to be embarrassed, I forgot to put the note in the envelope that I had written!
Didn't mean to play an April fools prank on you, just had a fibro-fog. The only thing I can tell you re the pussywillow is what I told KyaD...don't plant near sewer or water lines and cut it back hard after its established to keep it the size you want.
I miss you too,fellow warrior,I could use a prayer or two. As so many do, I need a financial miracle right now.

Treva

Treva,
no need to be embarrassed, I forgot to put the note in the envelope that I had written!
Didn't mean to play an April fools prank on you, just had a fibro-fog. The only thing I can tell you re the pussywillow is what I told KyaD...don't plant near sewer or water lines and cut it back hard after its established to keep it the size you want.
I miss you too,fellow warrior,I could use a prayer or two. As so many do, I need a financial miracle right now.

I do that all the time, seal up the package and wah lah...there lays the note!LOL
Again THANK YOU! I truly appreciate your kindness!

I do understand the financial problems, I am there but He ALWAYS provides, The Lord is a refuge for the opressed, a stronghold in times of trouble!

I stand with you now Latebloomer as touching hands.

Father we just come to you now in the name of JESUS, Lord you know our needs, and so many of us are in crisis, We know that you are God, and that you are our provision. Lord I just ask that you bring blessing to latebloomers house, Lord that your PEACE fill her house, that we know your provision is there. Father we just pray that in this present darkness, your light shine. I stand in agreement with latebloomer that your provision has come and will ALWAYS be, (For the Lord is Good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust Him.) And we look to you Lord, Our Faith is in you. AMEN

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com