Lets share pictures of our gardens!

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Okay.... As promised, here are a few pictures from this morning... Dave

Attachments

• 2009 002aaaa.jpg
    2009 002aaaa.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 269
  • 2009 004aaaa.jpg
    2009 004aaaa.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 254
  • 2009 005aaaa.jpg
    2009 005aaaa.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 242
  • 2009 006aaaa.jpg
    2009 006aaaa.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 256
Dave that is a fine looking garden. Keep those photos coming. I did pick some cucumbers today. It will be probably a week before we get yellow squash. Have picked couple of pitty pan squash. Hope everyones gardens grow!!!!!

Thanks Dale I need all the help I can get for the garden I am still afraid that we will get a frost and all of my maters are blooming.

Pics of my squash and jalopino peppers.

Attachments

• squash.jpg
    squash.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 253
  • pepper.jpg
    pepper.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 252
Jerusalum Artichokes started from the plants Dale shared with me last year.

Attachments

• artichokes.jpg
    artichokes.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 255
  • artichoke2.jpg
    artichoke2.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 250
Well finally my garden is coming alive. Just 6 days after I planted my beans and corn they started coming up. Taters are popping out of the ground. Only thing not growing yet is my carrots. But on the package it said 12-15 days. Am picking strawberries too! :D

I can't help it. I had to postthese. I am just so upset about this. We had so much rain everything has suffered. :(
the last pic is what I managed to harvest. I had to pull the onions early because they were rotting in the ground you could you smell them.

Attachments

• melon.JPG
    melon.JPG
    83.4 KB · Views: 246
  • peppers.JPG
    peppers.JPG
    99.6 KB · Views: 257
  • sprouts.JPG
    sprouts.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 262
  • tomato3.JPG
    tomato3.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 261
  • SALVAGE.JPG
    SALVAGE.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 263
Last edited:
Kim , Jade, And Dave,
Thanks , but you know it's hard to keep a good gardener down. I am a gluten for punishment. I am already planning a replant even though I said I wouldn't. LOL!

Good for you, Crabber. BTW, Fiona grilled burgers last evening and I sneaked out those pickles you sent me. MF saw them and took a hefty portion of them too. Those things are good.

I feel for you CG. I had to do that last year. Feels like its turning back to winter here in ohio. Rain and cold. I just might have to do it again this year too.

Myfedora, I won't have any second plantings here in Indiana, but a bunny has leveled my beets and has chewed the dickens out of my granddaughter's cabbage plants... There could be a deceased rabbit if I get a shot at it!!! Of course, I could do to the rabbit what I did to a neighbors cat years ago when I was a kid... Their cat knew how for my dog's lead went, and stayed just outside that circle tormenting George something awful... So, I unscrewed the corkscrew looking gizmo his lead was attached to, walked a few steps and screwed it back in the ground... "End of cat"...!!! :cool::eek:

Doesn't it just irritate you when you have an animal like that cat. They know just how far to push.
The deer are doing that to my yard this year.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back