Recipe Lightened Up 15 Minute Sesame Steak Stir Fry

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

S

Sweet Basil

Lightened Up 15 Minute Sesame Steak Stir Fry

Juicy steak that’s cut into chunks for more flavor versus the traditional thin slices and stir fry veggies all covered in sauce to make a lightened up 15 minute sesame steak stir fry!!

15-minutes-sesame-steak-stirfry-6.jpg

Life is too busy, right? There are too many things going on to make dinner at all let alone a healthy dinner.

What in the world is going on? Why is my life getting busier the older my kids get?

I mean, I know WHY, but that doesn’t change things, I’m tired!

I think the bags under my eyes are even tired. They seem to be carrying their own baggage. Bahahaha!

This sesame steak stir fry is your answer for a quick and easy dinner! And we’ve even lightened it up so it’s healthier for you too! Plus, we share how to make it freezer friendly so you can have dinner on the table in no time at all. No more excuses, my friends! (I’m giving this pep talk mostly for myself!)

(more…)

READ: Lightened Up 15 Minute Sesame Steak Stir Fry

Continue reading...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back