Lily Bulb Sale!!

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

DizzyDaff

For anyone interested in obtaining more lillium bulbs -

GilbertHWild has a FANTASTIC sale on their bulbs right now! Resonable shipping too! ;)

Just rec'd my 2nd shipment for this Spring and these bulbs are good size and all are healthy looking! :D

Dor

For anyone interested in obtaining more lillium bulbs -

GilbertHWild has a FANTASTIC sale on their bulbs right now! Resonable shipping too! ;)

Just rec'd my 2nd shipment for this Spring and these bulbs are good size and all are healthy looking! :D

How long did it take to get your shipment Dizzy? I am still waiting on mine I ordered a couple of weeks ago. I will email them if no shipment by the end of next week.

I got a new catalog today and want to place another order but would like to wait on my first order to arrive.

Kya D

I always have them ship the end of May.
But I have always had great dealings with them.

Dor

I received an email Dawn saying they would not charge my cr'edit card until my order is ready to ship. My credit card was charged on 4/7 and still no order. I am still waiting.

Gloria

Super Moderator
Staff member
This is the reason I hate ordering..the waiting! I'm an impatient person when it comes to plants and seeds. When I want something..I want it like .. yesterday!!!

R

RiverRock

LOL....Gloria I am that same way but have had to learn to be patient with people especial with trades because I want people to be patient with me:)

RR

DizzyDaff

How long did it take to get your shipment Dizzy?

Dor, I ordered one bunch back in Jan and the second right before you did, and just got both of mine this week, so yours should be coming soon. They are generally pretty quick with the shipping notice once they charge.

That waiting thing is one reason I LOVE being able to pay with Paypal - they have to take the payment right then. :rolleyes:

Dor

Thanks my friends for helping to reassure me. I am impatient. With my next order Dizzy I am going to use Paypal.
My Yelloween orienpets and Enchantment Asiatic Lilies are not coming up. I have had them for about 3 years. I grew them in large containers. I gave away all the seeds of the Yelloween, but have some seeds of the Enchantments. Gilbert H Wild has the Yelloween so I have to place another order anyway.lol

Jade

I just went on their site and ordered 5 Iris and 3 Miscanthus Huron Sunrise. Hubby should know better than to leave me home alone, ha.

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
I got their 2009 surplus catalog in the mail today so going to go sit on the couch and look at it in a few. Probably take a nap too after looking at it...lol

DizzyDaff

I got their 2009 surplus catalog in the mail today so going to go sit on the couch and look at it in a few. Probably take a nap too after looking at it...lol

Ahhhh..... :p sweet dreams Lauri! LOL!!!!!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com