Lion Tail seeds

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Fidelslady

Does anyone have any Lion Tail seeds?? I like both kinds--used to have them but have no idea what happened to my seeds!! Would LOVE to have this plant again next year--especially now that I live in GA in warmer climate and all!! Thanks!! Bonnie

Bonnie did you get the package I sent????
PLMK when you get it.
You might be surprize Didn't I put some lions tail seeds in it??????

Last edited:
Sorry Kya D--nothing whatsoever in mail for last two days. Got seeds from LateBloomer Monday I think it was--nothing since. Also--library is closed until Sept 21st so I will have to locate another library to check mails at in the meantime--whenever I have time. Got lots of work to do for next several days!! Bonnie

I only mailed it a couple days ago maybe it just hasn't been enough time to get to you.

Think I got it the other day--not home so can't be sure but did get a package with marigolds and bunch of other stuff!! Thanks!!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back