living wreath

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Kya D

Has anyone ever grown a living wreath out of sedum and Sempervivum ie Hens and chicks. I am planning to do one in May when my Hens and chicks arrive.
Any info would be helpful. I have the info from the net but if you have grown one and have how to tips PLMK.
Thanks

swindy

KyaD I have made them when I worked as a florist. I don't think I would use the sedum in it as they get to big. small flowing compact plants are the best.

i think you could use some of the small ground cover sedums , sure would be pretty with some of the variegated ones they have , good luck , and do post some pictures for us . Nancy B.:)

Kya D

I have some small red sedum I think I will try it I can always take it out if it grows way too fast.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com