Recipe Loaded Twice Baked Potatoes

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

S

Sweet Basil

Loaded Twice Baked Potatoes

We love these Loaded Twice Baked Potatoes. Crispy skinned russet potatoes are sliced in half, their filling mashed into creamy mashed potatoes and loaded back in with shredded cheese and bacon on top which gets all melty in the oven.

loaded-twice-baked-potatoes-6.jpg

When I was little I got babysat by a family we had known for year and years.

I can perfectly remember standing in their bathroom after getting hurt but I can’t remember how I got hurt. Either way, I walked out, choking back tears and the mom was putting twice baked potatoes on the table.

I was a little nervous about them because I was every mom’s worst nightmare, a horribly picky eater.

One tentative bite in and I was hooked. You can make them with or without cheese and bacon, it’s delicious with those crispy skins and fluffy insides!

(more…)

READ: Loaded Twice Baked Potatoes

Continue reading...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back