Look What Rolled....

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Bluewolf

Thru my neighborhood Sunday Morning!!!!

This is in front of my Market

:D

Attachments

• weiner2.jpg
    weiner2.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 304
  • weiner3.jpg
    weiner3.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 308
  • weiner5.jpg
    weiner5.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 329
  • weiner7.jpg
    weiner7.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 306
  • weiner8.jpg
    weiner8.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 329

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
I love the wennie mobile! I remember when I was a kid if you saw it you could win a prize on the spot. Can't believe they still have one

Bluewolf

Crabbies they have lime 6-8 of them that travel the country

I got a new Weenie whistle just for singing happy birthday to the driver
Sunday was his 29th birthday...

So now I have an original whistle and a newer one

and of course got some cool pics :D

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
They are cool pics. Somewhere I have an original also but not sure I can put my hands on it. I can remember looking for that weenie out the car window as we drove. If I saw one today I would have to walk up to it just for fun. Too bad you couldn't get a pic of you with the weenie! Movie star style!

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
For an adverising plan, it really has worked. I think just about everone recognizes it and smile when they see it.

Bluewolf

They are cool pics. Somewhere I have an original also but not sure I can put my hands on it. I can remember looking for that weenie out the car window as we drove. If I saw one today I would have to walk up to it just for fun. Too bad you couldn't get a pic of you with the weenie! Movie star style!

I did!! got 4 of them but I look horrific and I won't post my pic on a public forum (security reasons)

Kya D

OH Wolfie and Randy the screen would melt.... NO that is what would happen if I posted MY pic.

curbhopper

Oh I WISH I was an Oscar Meyer Weiner ~ that is what I'd truly LOVE to be-e-e. Cause IF I was an Oscar Meyer Weiner, everyone would be in LOVE with ME! :) I only have an original one (b/c we had an Oscar Meyer manufacturing plant in Pittsburgh) ~

Attachments

• 11_1_206[1].gif
    11_1_206[1].gif
    4.5 KB · Views: 292
  • 12_12_10[1].gif
    12_12_10[1].gif
    369 bytes · Views: 315
  • 16_6_1v[1].gif
    16_6_1v[1].gif
    12.1 KB · Views: 301

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com