Looking for black bamboo for postage

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

cassiegerald

I am looking for black bamboo for postage,,if anyone has any that they could share with me,,I would appreciate it so very much,,thank you for your time and kindness,,take care God bless you and your loved ones,,,Cassie:)

cassiegerald

Black Bamboo

Hi KyaD,,that is okay hon,,,I wished that you did too...lol,.no problem though,,,you take care dear friend,,God bless you and your loved ones,,,Cassie:D

K

Kale

DUH! I haven't a clue as to what you are asking about.
What is black bamboo for postage?

Kale:)

K

Kale

What is it! Please you have me curious!*LOL
Green, black what is it?

Kale

K

Kale

Thank you Gloria.:D

I know what bamboo is, I just don't know what

"black bamboo for postage" is.

Is the paper (envelope/ box) made from Bambo and for what reason does one need that to send a package or letter using it!?
That is what is tickling my puzzler*lol
Even more so because Hubby didn't know and he usually knows everything and anything *LOL
Signed Tickled Puzzler *LOL!

Kale:)

Jade

Ok Kale...she will pay the postage if you have some black bamboo to send her. It is a cool looking plant. I don't have a yard big enough for Bamboo any more unfortunately.

Jade

Kale, so happy that you are happy. I have read that many places, but that doesn't mean that everyone has. Have a great night!

cassiegerald

Sorry Everyone that i didnt answer back...I was waiting to be alerted by email when someone replied,,,so sorry,,forgive me,,lol..take care God bless you and your loved ones and thank you for your time and kindness,Cassie

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com