Made Baguette bread

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

sunflower3

Just took Baguette bread out of the oven for dinner tonight .
1 pkg, yeast
1 1/4 c. warm water
3 cup flour
mix yeast w/ water let stand 5 min. then add flour and mix well, let rise till doubled in size. sprinkle cookie sheet w/ cornmeal, divide dough in to 2 halves and roll out about 12 inches put on sheet let rise 20 min and bake 450* 13-16 mins.

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
That looks good too. I served some that I bought at the market last week for dinner, but I would like to make some too.

Dale

Super Moderator
Staff member
You would be making me hungry if I wasn't so full of homemade vegetable soup and corn muffin. That lasagne does sound yummy!!

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
I bought the rest of the makings for pizza today and I will be playing with that on Sunday. On Monday though, I have to make those oatmeal cookies and take them in to the nursing home on Tuesday.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com