Mammoth Sunflower

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

myfedora

Here is a picture of one of my sunflowers that hasn't bloomed yet. We have a few around the garden. The fence is 4 1/2' tall.

Attachments

• sunflower.jpg
    sunflower.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 346
I had one that topped out a 14' amd the flower was huge. I'll see if I can find the picture of it.

I'm jelous! My uncle gave me seeds last year from his sunflowers which topped out at about 13'-15'. The tallest one I got was 6', it hasn't bloomed yet but I'm going to ask him for more seeds and try them in a different place. I have a tree stump which is ugly in the front of my yard. I'm going to get a big tractor tire and place it around it and then fill with some nice fresh dirt and compost and plant the giant sunflowers there.

I hope for some better resualts then this year.

Gorgeous sunflower.

Well since I got struck by lightening ( well not me my house) my home computer is toast with all my pics inside. :( If I get it fixed I'll post my pic. My guy says he might be able to recover the pics.

My BIGGEST sunflower

Wanted to show my BIGGEST sunflower too!

picture.php

picture.php
[/IMG]

picture.php

Roasted LOTS of sunflower seeds :)

I am about ready to sprout 7 different varieties of Sunny's :p

Grow on!!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back