mini iris

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Kya D

Here are the 1st of my zebra garden iris to bloom.
The blue/purple is called elephant footprint and the orange one is called pugzilla

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 366
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 358
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 335

Kya D

These are only about 5" tall and the blossom is a little larger than a silver dollar

Kya D

Well I'm sure glad I got the pics when I did cuz last night they got totally covered with snow.

Gloria

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just beautiful Dawn! Sorry that you still have snow, the weather is sooo weird anymore.

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
I can't wait for my irises to bloom
I have some miniature, dwarf and tall bearded ones.
Going to a plant sale this weekend and hoping to get some more miniature ones. A lady always donates some to the plant sale. I think mine are blue, will take some pics when they bloom. Not sure if they are the same as yours or not Dawn. The blooms are real small.I have never seen any here at the nurseries. Need to search online to see if I can find some other colors in them. Thanks for sharing yours with us Dawn. Irises are one of my favorite plants, wish they bloomed longer.

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Here is a pic of my miniature irises that are finally starting to bloom for me.

Attachments

• PICT0777.jpg
    PICT0777.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 301
  • PICT0778.jpg
    PICT0778.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 315
Last edited:

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
A couple of my dwarf ones that are starting to bloom

Attachments

• PICT0779.jpg
    PICT0779.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 303
  • PICT0780.jpg
    PICT0780.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 294
  • PICT0781.jpg
    PICT0781.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 283

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com