Miracle Grow Plant Food

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

KallieLashay

I noticed yesterday that I have some Miracle Grow plant food that feeds up to 3 months. It's for all plants but is ideal for potted plants. The directions simply say:

8 inch container - Use 1 tsp for indoor and 2 tsp for outdoor...and so on.

But most of my outdoor plants are not in containers. So how will I know how much plant food to use? I have tomatoes, beans, peas, okra, cukes, herbs, squash, zucchini, collards, eggplant, onions and peppers. I would really like to give my plants a little lift right now since they have been slow growing. I am trying to give them all the attention they need.

Thanks.

I use the same amount for both indoor and outdoor plants 1tsp per gal of water and feed every 2 weeks that way your playing it safe and the plants don't seem to mind the x feeding, just water you tomatoes and other veggie the same amount

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back