Recipe Moist and Sweet – The Best Cornbread Recipe [+ Video]

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

S

Sweet Basil

Homemade sweet cornbread that is moist and goes perfectly with instant pot chili, chicken noodle soup, or taco soup. It’s not a southern cornbread recipe, this is northern sweet cornbread at its finest! It’s the best cornbread recipe ever!

northern-moist-best-cornbread-recipe-10-1-700x1050.jpg

Cornbread is all about having the perfect ratio of ingredients. If the ratio is off, you get bland, dry and crumbly cornbread which is the worst thing ever. When the ratio is right, you have perfectly tender, moist and rich cornbread which is exactly what we have in this cornbread recipe.

Growing up in Washington, I am all about the homemade sweet cornbread. I know this is going to bring out some haters who say there should be no sweetness in cornbread, but that’s not for me. I mean, I’ll eat it because carbs are the best thing ever, but I have to stick with my northern roots and go sweet all the way!

(more…)

The post Moist and Sweet – The Best Cornbread Recipe [+ Video] appeared first on Oh Sweet Basil.

Continue reading...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back