My Adeniums

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Treva

Hello Friends I just wanted to share my adeniums!
i am finally beginning to have blooms!!!!!!

Attachments

• DSCN5219.jpg
    DSCN5219.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 405
  • DSCN5220.jpg
    DSCN5220.jpg
    203.8 KB · Views: 387
  • DSCN5294.jpg
    DSCN5294.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 418
  • DSCN5291.jpg
    DSCN5291.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 389
  • DSCN5296.jpg
    DSCN5296.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 419

Treva

Thank You Friends! Just another of my obssessions grown from seed!
It has been a lot of FUN!
I have over 200 ranging in size fron a few inches to 18"!
And all different size and shapes of caudexs!

Treva

Thank You all it has been such a learning experience! and so much FUN!!!
I hope they all floer true to there name as I grew them from seed so who knows???
Latebloomer what are you jealous of?

latebloomer

Just a little green,Treva. I never got the seeds for them from the person who offered them on GH. But greens a good color for a wannabee gardener,isn't it? ;-)

Treva

Hi Dizzy
I will take pictures of dizzy and daffy for you. Your not going to believe how they have grown! AND...I have started new ones from there cuttings! So they have reproduced!

You are a GRANDMA!!!!!!!!!LOL:D
Gorgeous blooms Treva!! Is one of those DizzyRose or DaffyRose?? LOL!

Treva

Oh yes latebloomer I understand:(
You know what if you send me your address I will send you one to call your very own!;)
Just a little green,Treva. I never got the seeds for them from the person who offered them on GH. But greens a good color for a wannabee gardener,isn't it? ;-)

flowersforlife

Wow Treva, what a nice nice assortment of DRs. How many varieties do you have? I also started DR seeds last year. Matter of fact, they just had a one year birthday.:) Mine are still very small but just the other day I transferred to larger pots so we will see. Maybe we can trade sometime?

Treva

THANK YOU! I have about 50 varities if they all come true, I grew them from seed.
I would Love to trade some time.
Wow Treva, what a nice nice assortment of DRs. How many varieties do you have? I also started DR seeds last year. Matter of fact, they just had a one year birthday.:) Mine are still very small but just the other day I transferred to larger pots so we will see. Maybe we can trade sometime?

Treva

THANK YOU Ron!
I dont have any seed yet but if you remind me I would be glad to share! I am just now getting blooms!

I did alot of repotting the past couple of days...
here are a few new pictures
Very nice Treva!
Would you have a few spare seeds to share?
Love the cherry red!

Attachments

• DSCN5329.jpg
    DSCN5329.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 373
  • DSCN5330.jpg
    DSCN5330.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 357
  • DSCN5331.jpg
    DSCN5331.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 361

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com