My Babies

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Mariposa

Some of my flowers :)

Attachments

• DSC_1470.jpg
    DSC_1470.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 301
  • IMG_3020.jpg
    IMG_3020.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 299
  • IMG_3079.jpg
    IMG_3079.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 290
  • IMG_3152.jpg
    IMG_3152.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 298
  • IMG_3227.jpg
    IMG_3227.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 294
Oh Luz those are really beautiful.
Love the onions and please tell me what the white blossom is.

The white one is a rose bush.The blooms are very tiny and fragrant. My cousin gave me a small piece last year and it did very well. I made 2 babies for my neighboor. It's a climber will do well on a trellis

Last edited:
Oh so pretty. I like the white rose. I bet it would really be pretty mixed in with some red ones.

I wish I had all day just to enjoty beautiful flowers like that! You have done a wonderful job. Thanks for sharing with us.

Mariposa,

Do you know the name of your white rose? I love it and need something similar to climb the trellis on the east side of my house.. Would love to find that.. its beautiful and dainty.

Tracey

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back