My babies!

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

There was a video clip they used for a long time on one of the fishing shows on TV. It showed Bill Dance (professional fisherman) when a snake dropped on him out of a tree. You should have seen that old guy move. It was his show so he wasn't afraid of showing himself in an embarrassing situation. Another clip he used for awhile was when he leaned over the side of the boat to grab a fish and he just kept leaning and went over the side. He came up sputtering.

Randy I had to go get this. I always loved watching his show because they would show the bloobers at the end. I haven't watched this entire clip but what I did watch had me cracking up! Enjoy :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1lBoEeUiGk

The snake clip is towards the end. I have tears in my eyes. My guts hurt from laughing so hard. Poor guy he has gotten more hooks in him then anybody I know!

Last edited:
Beautiful eagle pictures! I love bald eagles, all we see here are cranes, woodpeckers and boat-tailed grackles.

We have some bald eagles not too far away and we have ospreys quite close. Looking out the kitchen window toward the pasture we often see a red-tailed hawk sitting in the tree surveying the pasture. It's an awesome land we live in.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back