My First Brug

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Spider_Lily

This is my first Brug bloom this year.

Attachments

• MOMS FLOWERS 028.JPG
    MOMS FLOWERS 028.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 352
  • MOMS FLOWERS 029.JPG
    MOMS FLOWERS 029.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 364
  • MOMS FLOWERS 035.JPG
    MOMS FLOWERS 035.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 334
  • MOMS FLOWERS 044.JPG
    MOMS FLOWERS 044.JPG
    46.4 KB · Views: 359
Beautiful Spider! Can't wait to see mine but they bloom much later here for some unknown to me.. reason. I have yellow and white but haven't been able to get a pink rooted.

I have one coming back out i thought was gone for good,it kept getting ran over by hubby,im so glad its a pink i also have other colors to.

A few more brug's to share.

Attachments

• MOMS FLOWERS 002.JPG
    MOMS FLOWERS 002.JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 337
  • MOMS FLOWERS 003.JPG
    MOMS FLOWERS 003.JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 335
  • MOMS FLOWERS 013.JPG
    MOMS FLOWERS 013.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 343
  • MOMS FLOWERS 014.JPG
    MOMS FLOWERS 014.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 334
  • MOMS FLOWERS 015.JPG
    MOMS FLOWERS 015.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 336
OH WOW!
I let my sister take mine when I was moving and she forgot them outside when it frosted....

Kudos! Love the pic's....

SpiderLily, your burgs are so pretty. I order some from a co. and I have had them planted for about 4 wks. now. They are about 10" tall and and have started growing really fast. It must be from all the rain and very hot and humid weather we're having. I just hope mine will bloom.

I rooted this white brug this summer I have two pretty bloom's today.

Attachments

• Mom's flowers 09 001.JPG
    Mom's flowers 09 001.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 323
  • Mom's flowers 09 002.JPG
    Mom's flowers 09 002.JPG
    48.7 KB · Views: 326
  • Mom's flowers 09 003.JPG
    Mom's flowers 09 003.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 329
My Brug's are on the way back:)

Attachments

• Flowers -10 005.JPG
    Flowers -10 005.JPG
    135.8 KB · Views: 309
  • Flowers -10 006.JPG
    Flowers -10 006.JPG
    133.7 KB · Views: 310
My brug looks about like yours Spider. Antoinio pruned it to the ground. I am so grateful it survived. All three of my bleeding heart vines died and I paid a pretty penny for one of them. Oh well. I will replace one of them and keep it in the house this winter.

My brug looks about like yours Spider. Antoinio pruned it to the ground. I am so grateful it survived. All three of my bleeding heart vines died and I paid a pretty penny for one of them. Oh well. I will replace one of them and keep it in the house this winter.

I prune these back to ground level too.Their deep rooted and we hardly ever have a hard freeze.LOL but we did have snow this winter.Still didn't hurt them though.:)

Spider Lily your brugs are a beauty. I love them so much. I had one pink in the ground but it got frozen this winter we had I hope it will come back. I got a peach one online, but it still in a small pot, just a rooted cutting.
It looks very weird you are in AL and I am in FL and your are growing faster then mine. My pink one is just couple inches tall trying to come back

My brug is doing well

With the rain and warm weather my brug had a growth sprut. It looks well.

Attachments

• tn_gardening017.JPG
    tn_gardening017.JPG
    32.9 KB · Views: 330
  • tn_gardening018.JPG
    tn_gardening018.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 324

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back