My Garden Fence and Sunflowers

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

myfedora

I had to post these pictures. My hubby is so proud of the way his fence looks. We are not even completely done with it. Hoping we will finish it sometime next year. Also he wanted to show how big our sunflowers got. We had to plant them twice because the rabbits kept eating them. Rabbits around here eat everything.

Attachments

• SFR.jpg
    SFR.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 396
  • gardenc.jpg
    gardenc.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 414
  • gardenf.jpg
    gardenf.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 415
Great pictures Theresa. I had to explain everything to my little granddaughter Mya. She wanted me to click on all the pictures and tell her what everything was.

Great fence and Sunflowers! Those must have been Mamoth sunflowers. I had ones that topped 14 feet! They are awesome. The heads were almost 24 inches across.

love the sunflowers and the fence is nice looking. We have the 6 foot wooden fence here as it was here when we moved in. It makes the yard feel little. I like yours better.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back