My new dahlias

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

sunflower3

1. Thomas A. Edison Dahlia
2. Seduction Dahlia

Attachments

• Thomas A. Edison Dahlia.jpg
    Thomas A. Edison Dahlia.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 313
  • seducation.jpg
    seducation.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 280
Thomas Edison is on my wish list. I used to have Tahitian Sunrise but forgot to lift it and the squirrel ate it....that will teach me to put things off!! Love those Dahlias!

Beautiful Dahlias! They're one of my favorite flowers and so easy to grow from seeds. Thanks for sharing Sunflowers.

Those are just lovely! TFS! They are one of my favorite flowers but I gave up on them. Seems every time I tried to grow them armies of earwigs would invade my yard. They don't tolerate the high winds here either. I can stake the stems but the flowers still brake off. It just broke my heart every year so I gave up. :(

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back