My new little flower garden

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

amberdawn723

Thought I'd just share some photos of my garden for you all to see! I really feel like I have no clue what I'm doing, but I'm enjoying every minute it!
Front of the house at an angle
abcd056.jpg

Tulips and Daffodils when they were blooming
100_3070.jpg

Sweet Potato Vine in the porch bed (can't wait til it's all over the place!)
100_3071.png

Impatients
100_3179.jpg
100_3181.jpg

Lollipop Gerbera Daisy
100_3180.jpg

Asiatic Lily
abcd018.jpg

100_3186.jpg

Victorian Blue Sage (is this related to Salvia?)
100_3200.jpg

Red Salvia and Salvia Snow Hill (you can see my Bougainvillea in the porch bed that I just planted recently also)
100_3386.jpg

LOVE the Snow Hills!
100_3361.jpg

Spider_Lily

Amber for someone who said they didn't know what their doing you have done a great job.You have some beautiful flower's.Look's like you have a garden helper too love the lawnmower.:)

amberdawn723

Spider_Lily- Yes, my daughter is 3 and she totally loves the flowers! She loved playing in the mud when I was preparing the beds. Silly girl!

Spider_Lily

Spider_Lily- Yes, my daughter is 3 and she totally loves the flowers! She loved playing in the mud when I was preparing the beds. Silly girl!
Let her help I still remember helping or thought I was helping my Dad.He loved gardening and flower's guess he rubbed off on me.She will be grown before you know it .Enjoy every minute.:)

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Three until about six are those perfect years. The others are good, but those years are so special and we enjoy the discoveries of so many things through the children's eyes.

Dublinah

So very pretty, nice work!
Happy to see a radio flyer in there also, I'd be lost without mine...holds soil bags, birdseed, tools, pots, gloves, weeds....you name it!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com